DATE: Wednesday, June 14th, 2017
TIME: 6:30 – 8:30pm
LOCATION: Five Star Ranch, 11233 Second Line, Cambellville, Ontario L0P 1B0
Teaching our kids about money is more important than ever!
• More than half of millennials (about 54 percent) say debt is their “biggest financial concern.” Wells Fargo Study
• 39% of millennials worry about their financial future “at least once a week.” Fidelity study
• Only fifty-nine percent of the young adults in Generation Y (ages eighteen to twenty-one) pay their bills on time every month. (2008 Financial Literacy Survey National Foundation for Credit Counseling, Inc. and MSN Money)
It does NOT have to be this way!
Kids who learn money skills are happier, more productive and more confident than those that figure it out as they go.
This is what you will learn
• How to start the money conversation with your kids(any age)
• How to create healthy money habits
• To be empowered to make good financial decisions
• Simple W.O.W. Money System
• Simple system for kids to start to earn their own money(multiple ages)
Gail Cook, respected author of “The Lemonade Stand Millionaire.” As a recognized family money expert, Gail offers invaluable tips and tools to inspire and help parents raise kids that are confident and prepared for their future.
It is possible for your children to be immune against largest economic epidemic affecting our youth today – debt and bankruptcy. With the proper guidance, they can eliminate any “spend” mentality that leads to so much hardship and heartache and replaces it with a step-by-step system for success and prosperity now and forever.
Discover what you need to know and what you don’t. Find how much more easily and simply your kids can save, enjoy and manage their money with the same entrepreneurial spirit, knowledge and life-long wisdom Gail shares from her own experience.